Sirva is committed to sustainability and the future, and we take responsibility for our environment and communities. We strive to reduce our impact and contribute to a better world through our actions and services.Read more about sustainability at Sirva.com
Sirva aims to make a positive impact on society and the environment through sustainable initiatives. We expect our suppliers to comply with environmental laws, have an environmental policy, and work efficiently to reduce waste and emissions. Emergency plans and response procedures are to be implemented to handle emergencies, and open communication is encouraged. Sirva strives to be a leader in environmental sustainability and encourages suppliers to improve environmental conditions and comply with relevant environmental laws and regulations.
Sirva is committed to sustainability and enhancing the lives of our employees and the communities that we operate in. Our corporate social responsibility includes:
- Reducing carbon footprint and protecting the environment.
- Promoting workplace diversity and collaborating with various suppliers.
- Educating and engaging employees for increased satisfaction and commitment.
- Supporting a safe and healthy work environment.
- Operating with integrity and ethical responsibility.
We think ahead
Sirva aims to make a positive impact on society and the environment through sustainable initiatives. We strive to achieve a model of sustainable expertise across our business.
What we want to achieve
- Sirva aims to implement environmentally friendly and sustainable initiatives in all aspects of our business.
- We aspire to be a leader in environmental sustainability
- We encourage suppliers to improve environmental conditions and comply with applicable environmental laws and regulations.
- Sirva expects our subcontractors to comply with applicable environmental laws.
- Emergency plans and response procedures shall be implemented to minimize the consequences of emergencies.